Monday, January 11, 2010

My Favorite Sarandon


For those of you who didn't know, Susan Sarandon has a daughter, who in her teens began blossoming on-screen with acting talent and style all her own.
Maybe you didn't know their relation because she goes by a different last name. But when you see Eva Amurri there is no denying she is in fact Janet's (Rocky Horror Picture Show) daughter.


Eva made her first big debut playing opposite her mother in The Banger Sisters, where Susan also played her mother on-screen. After that Eva went onto save the cast of Saved! by keeping the audience interested in her badass/kind-hearted character. Blah Blah Blah!
Okay, that's enough of the history lesson. Let's get into what I really want to talk about.
Those of you who do know who Eva is, is most likely due to her "exotic" role on this past season of Californication, where Eva strips down for Hank Moody as his intellectual hottie of a student who takes off her top for cash.
Spank me Professor Duchovny! I've been a naughty girl!
So anyways, in this season, Eva really one ups her mom's tighty-whiteys in an effort to change the phrase from "Damn it! Janet!" to "Awwww shiiiiit! Eva!"...and she does.


I mean, this chick has the nicest tits I have ever seen. And until I saw them, I never really thought too much about other women's breastisis, but I would trade mine for hers in a heartbeat or at least be down for an opportunity to touch them. They are definitely real, which is rad and she knows how to work the pole with them pretty well because they look kind of heavy.
I wonder what her mom thought when she made the decision to bare the family jewels? She must have accepted it since she is probably the coolest mom out. Duh! She was in The Witches of Eastwick, one of my favorite movies of all time!


I normally despise celebrity off-spring but they seem like a really nice family, super down to earth, political activists and humanitarians (maybe even vegetarians or Bulgarians?) who are willing to sign autographs. And they like good food, attributed to the fact that I saw them eating at Sushi Roku a few years back. Mmmmm lobster tempura!

So, Eva Amurri, congratulations on being my favorite Sarandon because you have beautiful jugs and your acting ain't so bad either.

(Oh and don't worry...I love you too, Cher!)

2 comments:

  1. Fact:

    She attended Brown University and while visiting a friend that attended there, I once ate a super hungover breakfast five feet from Eva. Weeeeeird. She was more collegiate dorky than sex pot then. But I was as excited as one can be (when rocking hangover hair) never the less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks for the comment hangover sista! i love stories like that. you're the best cuddleslut!
    Fact: I've been hungover at Brown too. Stayed there for 5 days two summers ago when my ex-best friend was graduating. but never saw Eva. Only the asian guy from Heroes.

    ReplyDelete