Thursday, December 10, 2009

Uggs are out, Luxe is in


As if Uggs weren't already cool enough, someone took the idea and made them cooler, not cooler like Christian Audiger Svararski crystals cooler (lame), but cooler like leather and attached knee high socks cooler. So the Australians know how to re-invent a popular trend very well as proven by the designers of the new Ugg boot, Australia Luxe Collective. If Kim Kardashian is wearing them then I'm in, among other celebrities who have also endorsed the shoe and snapped holding them next to their pretty little faces, Gwen Stefani, Megan Fox (barf), and Paris Hilton.
Of course they are a bit pricey, with most boots over $250, but really who is the judge on the cost of fashion. In the end, it pays to look good. You can find the boots at Bergdorf Goodman. So stop your earbashing, take off your grundies, get nuddy, grab a franger, put it in a freckle, give it a burl, nut out that old fella, then send me those bloody boots.




The biker boot. My personal favorite at $425. I would order a pair if my credit card wasn't maxed out. I wonder if you can put these on lay away?

1 comment: